If you are a student, what quarter/year do you plan to graduate?
2. What specifically attracts you to KCWU-FM and makes you interested in becoming a station volunteer?
3. KCWU-FM is a "market-driven" radio station. Our primary audience is the CWU student body. What are three musical artists you would play on the air to attract a majority of CWU student listeners, if given the opportunity to participate?
4. How would being "market-driven" influence your participation KCWU-FM (as opposed to playing only what you like)?
5. Give three reasons why you should be selected as a radio station volunteer:
6. Please choose your 3 favorite musical genres, in order of preference.
7. Describe your ability to diligently and successfully participate in this training schedule, while also managing your class load and extra-curricular activities.
8. Assuming you are selected and you successfully complete training, what potential complications or time conflicts do you anticipate with maintaining a minimum of one on-air shift per week (2-3 hours long)?