Read on to see how you can be entered to win a pair of tickets to Resolution via a live on-air drawing on December 20th!
88.1 The ‘Burg will be posting Facebook “statuses” related to Resolution 2014 throughout December. Participants in the competition can share a Resolution-related status for entry into a drawing for one pair of Resolution 2014 tickets. Those who share our status must use #881theburg and #givemetix in their shared post in order to be entered in the drawing. Each additional share equals an additional entry into the drawing. Participants can share a single status up to five times for a total of five entries into the drawing per status. Total entries based off of Facebook shares cannot exceed 15.
Participants can also “retweet” a Resolution related Twitter post made by official 88.1 The ‘Burg Twitter page (@881theburgkcwu) for a maximum of three extra entries. Participants can only retweet a single status once and must use #881theburg and #givemetix to be entered. No more entries can be made after 1 p.m. pacific time on Thursday, December 2013.
Chris the Producer will draw a name at random out of a box on Electropolis, Friday, December 20 2014, between 10 p.m. and midnight pacific time. Participants must be listening to the show in order to win. Once Chris announces the winner, that winner will have ten minutes to call the request line and claim the tickets. The call number will be announced by Chris at least two times after the name is drawn. If the winner doesn’t call within the allotted time, Chris will draw another name and so on, until a winner calls in.
- Facebook: Maximum five shares/entries per status, up to 15 total Facebook entries into raffle.
- Twitter: Maximum one retweet/entry per post, up to 5 total Twitter entries into raffle.
- Total possible entries in raffle: 20
- Must listen to win
- Must claim tickets within ten minutes of name being announced
- Must #881theburg and #givemetix
- Winner wins one pair of resolution 2013 hard tickets
* The ‘Burg will be giving away more than one pair of tickets to Resolution on-air at other times, outside of the raffle.These giveaways will be advertised in our blog and other social media.
Email Connie Morgan, Brand Manager at email@example.com with any questions.
Disclaimer for Resolution Ticket Giveaways
The following personnel are not eligible to win prizes from The ‘Burg, unless the contributor has furnished expressed written permission to the General Manager authorizing such personnel to be eligible prize recipients:
1) Volunteer and paid staff of the radio station
2) Relatives of the DJ or staff member giving away prize
3) Roommates (anyone residing in the immediate household) of volunteer or paid staff giving away prize
4) Significant others (boyfriends or girlfriends) of volunteer or paid staff giving away the prize
*88.1 The ‘Burg reserves the right to refuse prizes to winners.